Ladies and Gentlemen Please look to the right

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
Chet
You might want to see this before booking a flight to DV. ;D ;D ;D

Read item below and then look at attachment.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Let me urge you to look out the right window, in a few minutes you will see the Grand Canyon, or the Eiffel Tower, or something. Don't look out the left window.  In fact, please pull down the window shades on the left side of the airplane without looking out. By the way we are offering free, unlimited liquor service to all passengers for the remainder of the flight"

Attachments

• Engine (Large).jpg
    Engine (Large).jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 51
Oh my gosh Ron. Did someone leave the cover off, or did it blow off?

I'm not sure but very likely was not completely secured during last maintenace check.  Can you just imagine setting there in a window set on the left side of the plane and glancing out to see that. ;D

Ron said:
I'm not sure but very likely was not completely secured during last maintenace check. Can you just imagine setting there in a window set on the left side of the plane and glancing out to see that. ;D

Thanks, but no thanks!  I'd rather not  ;D :'(

Ron said:
Chet
You might want to see this before booking a flight to DV. ;D ;D ;D

Read item below and then look at attachment.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Let me urge you to look out the right window, in a few minutes you will see the Grand Canyon, or the Eiffel Tower, or something. Don't look out the left window.  In fact, please pull down the window shades on the left side of the airplane without looking out. By the way we are offering free, unlimited liquor service to all passengers for the remainder of the flight"

I wonder if the pilot shut it down?

Chet

Chet18013 said:
I wonder if the pilot shut it down?

Chet

I hope he didn't have to.  That would cause the airplane to yaw to the left which would just raise blood pressures. ;D

I suspect the announcement cam shortly after a passenger called the attendant and asked if that was normal pointing out that window. ;D ;D ???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom