Lazy Days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Hi Folks
I won't be posting reminders or bothering you all with this, but I don't think it is a problem if I make the announcement.

I am now employed at lazy Days in the Sales Department.  If you are stopping in, I would sure like to meet you.  If you want to buy, I certainly would like to take care of you, but many of you who have bought here have your own salesman, stay with him or her.  However, please try to say hello.

I can't make statements representing the company here, I won't be here as a rep, just as another member, still working, but having a great time helping folks to find the vehicle for their dreams.  I do have access to manufacturers reps, so if there is a question I can pass along, please let me know. 

OK, no commercial, on with the regular scheduled programming. 

See ya  Bill

Good luck in your new job, Bill.  You might want to add your last name, so that folks know who to ask/look for when they drop into LD.

Will it now be "BillnFL"?

Good point, asking for BillnRI at the front desk.

So, herre it is, if you stop in, just ask for Bill Whetstone, I will be happy to meet you, and glad to help.

Hmmm, might switch to my new nom de plume, Pancake Bill.

Hey Bill,

I just spent 2 days at Lazy Days - took the driver's certification course and had a wonderful time viewng all the rigs. HOWEVER, I was very disappointed to learn that you can no longer have your rig washed at the campsite - that service was discontinued the DAY I arrived. SO many of my friends enjoyed that service and now it's doubtful that they will return - we had been on the road for 3 weeks without a wash.

Good Luck with your new position.

And you didn't stop and say hello?  Dang!  The washing thing is an EPA deal.  Can't introduce soap into the runoff.  Not us, we want to do it.  This just started as you know.  I am guessing it is going to also effect RV Parks.  We have the wash bays which reclaims water, and it is my guess, (nothng official), that we will get something in place.  I kind of doubt Rally Park will get it, but outside the bays may.

Stop and say hey next time.

PancakeBill said:
And you didn't stop and say hello?  Dang!  The washing thing is an EPA deal.  Can't introduce soap into the runoff.  Not us, we want to do it.  This just started as you know.  I am guessing it is going to also effect RV Parks.  We have the wash bays which reclaims water, and it is my guess, (nothng official), that we will get something in place.  I kind of doubt Rally Park will get it, but outside the bays may.

Stop and say hey next time.

Bill,

Same thing happened to the dealership where I work in the summer. They had to put in a water recovery system to be able to continue to wash rigs before delivery. I'm sure it's in effect for all locations but not everyone has been warned yet.

They just finished putting in the drain directs to the reclamation drain in our coach wash area.  I doubt Rally Park will get that treatment, especially the wash on site feature.  Maybe they will put in an area for washing, but that is not the convenience that having the wash on site benefit. 

Not sure it would be a reason not to come back, but they are trying.

Bill,

I don't expect any campground will put in drains to a reclamation area. It's too darned expensive. We just added a paved area for parking new and used RVs. It has been dirt for years. It cost the owner over $10,000 for drains that weren't needed when it was dirt!!!

No, it's not a reason not to come back. In fact we hope to get over there sometime next month if I can drive the coach. Arm is coming along but it's going to take quite a while.

A bunch of the bikers from sales got together for a ride last night, KenW and his wife were along.  Nice night over in St Pete.  Got home about 11:15.  Went off to work for a 7:30 meeting to start the day.  It was a good tired.

PancakeBill said:
A bunch of the bikers from sales got together for a ride last night, KenW and his wife were along.  Nice night over in St Pete.  Got home about 11:15.  Went off to work for a 7:30 meeting to start the day.  It was a good tired.

Sure, rub it in!!! :) Sent you an email about the bike. Met Ken's wife briefly at the Bay St. Louis rally last year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom