Lci auto retract wont retract all the way

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I havent used the rig since but we are going out this weekend. Im also waiting on some parts on warranty, so if i cant see a fix i will let the dealer worry about it. I i will look and see if low on fliud or wrong relay this weekend

I would interested to find a zero out procedure but i cant find one.
Try here: Zero Point 2013-present PDF

Last edited:
This helps zero point the systems to lower the jacks.
But it doesnt address the retraction of the jacks, but thank you
Have you called LCI? I had my system quit and working with their techs helping trouble shoot, I was able to fix mine. I had a forward sensor had come loose and the system didn't know what it needed to do.

The unit is brand new only used once so i will try zeroing it out this weekend, check fluid level and relay size. It has some warranty items on order so i will add it too the list. The guys at the dealership are good and they know me so if i recommend something they do as i ask. There is mutual respect.

The unit is brand new only used once so i will try zeroing it out this weekend, check fluid level and relay size. It has some warranty items on order so i will add it too the list. The guys at the dealership are good and they know me so if i recommend something they do as i ask. There is mutual respect.
Great! Mine was out of warranty so DYI or get out my debit card. Be interested in just what they find. Sharing info helps us all. Happy Camping.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom