Lens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim @ Fran

Hi..have a 1993 ford coachman catalina and needing some replacement light lens for couple of my lights..need 4 of them...local rv dealers say not available anymore so wondering if anyone here can advise me a site where I might find them....  Many thanks for any help...Couldnt find anything on ebay...

Jim from Wisconsin

Are they the headlight lenses?  What's wrong with them? If it is, just take the vehicle to a local body shop and have them buff them

[quote author=darsben]... try resizing to 40 pixel by 40 pixel[/quote]
That's way too small. 640pxx480px would be the ideal size. The forum software will create the smaller thumbnail image.

The headlamps on your '93 came from some common vehicle, usually a production car or pick-up truck.  You need to identify that doner vehicle and then you can likely find replacement, either OEM or in car salvage yards.  If Coachmen can't or won't tell you the original source, look for some identifying number on the headlamp lens.  There is usually a DOT spec number and sometimes a part number, maybe from Ford or GM.  Use Google or other search engine to match up that number.

Jim @ Fran said:
Hey Gary...these are the lenses for the ceiling lights inside the rv...about 3 1/2 by 4 5/8

At some point it's just going to be easier to buy a whole new light and replace the old assembly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom