Let Me Introduce Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buffs94

Hi. I'm a newcomer and just bought my first RV. It's an 1984 Class C in extremely excellent condition.  I wish everyone well and god bless.

-Don Persichitte

Hi Don. Glad you could join us. Feel free to join in the discussions or start one of your own. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions about any aspect of RVing.

Don,

Welcome to the RV Forum.? Hope you'll make the RV Forum a regular stop in your online activities.

After you've had an opportunity to look around, please respond to our poll.

Don,

We are pleased to see you here and hope that you make this your on-line RVing home.  We have lots of helpful members here who can give you answers to many of your questions.

Don,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We hope you enjoy this site.  Please feel free to join in the discussions or start a discussion.  We have a lot of folks here with much RVing experience so if you have any questions please ask.

Hi Don,

Wecome to the forum. Since you are new to RVing you will find lots of answers to your questions here. We have many full timers and lots of experience in the group. Don't be afraid to ask any question. The only dumb question is the one not asked!  ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom