Let's hear the quirky things about fulltime living!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do they allow you to stay indefinitely? I saw several at a COE park on the Red River that looked as if they'd been there some time.
No. I just play musical parks every couple of weeks. After a couple of moves I noticed about 3 or 4 other campers who were circulating through the same 3 campgrounds. There are a lot of COE parks in Arkansas that stay open the winter, but I use the 3 I do because of their proximity to my kids. Close, but not too close.

Not full timing, but at a campground a few years ago, we'd woke up in the morning, all the window blinds were closed except one was opened about a foot high.

We were butt naked walking around the camper. The window was a slide window (on the side), little window.

A few minutes later we had a knock on the door with a very irate fellow camper. HE reminded us we needed to keep our window blinds pulled completely as he could see in.

So, after he left, I went outside, walked around the back of the trailer. My wife stood in the living room. We were on cell phones with each other. I asked her move around. I couldn't see her from any distance at all. Actually, couldn't see inside the trailer at all, it was dark inside and light outside.

So, I got closer. It wasn't until I actually got up to the window and covered made a shade with my hands, almost right up against the window that I could actually see inside the camper.

To this day, we still wonder what that guy was doing?
Well now you know how to get rid of unwanted nosey neighbors

Weird things hummm
Ok stopped to let rush hour traffic pass just outside of Portland OR. Stopped at a little pub not far off the freeway went inside to eat. Not long after we sat down hubby said as a car pulled in really close to our van "I should go lock up." as he headed out the door the car took off. He locked up the van and gave the doggy a treat came back in. We played some pool, ate our nachos, drank some tea and beer. (He was driving no beer). As soon as rush hour was pretty much over, we went out got ready to continue our travels. We started the van and got the dog resettled and I noticed someone had turned on the lights in the van. We both thought for a minute.... the car that parked really close to our van.... someone got into the van and turned on a light and probably got a close up encounter with our 120# big dumb love of a dog. He is black and likes to sit in the drivers seat when we are not in the van and he does not bark when on duty except at squirls. I am sure there was at least one person that night that may have needed new pants on. We looked around and thought next time maybe be a bit more picky about where we stop. The pub was between a pot shop a junk yard and a bikini coffee drive through.

Back
Top Bottom