Leveling jacks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok sorry just seen your message well I'm not sure they are Bent further checking the bottom seal looks rough, so I will check and if and when I can get them apart I will post pictures. My problem now is where am I going to get a couple I live in Canada and nobody sells Hwh products so searching I will go. Take care
Try any pneumatic/hydraulic repair shop. I've read where they can rebuild/repair nearly any cylinder/system.

We just went to the HWH service center in Moscow, IA yesterday for a leveler issue. We had an intermittent issue with one jack not coming down at all and then other times the same jack would declare “excess slope” when it wasn’t too extended. HWH is a nice company to deal with, and their phone support was good. However we live just about 3 hours away so decided to let them do the work. In our case, it was a failed pressure sensor. Summary is that your problem is probably not at all our problem, but call HWH and ask them for recommendations. Good folks.

We just went to the HWH service center in Moscow, IA yesterday for a leveler issue. We had an intermittent issue with one jack not coming down at all and then other times the same jack would declare “excess slope” when it wasn’t too extended. HWH is a nice company to deal with, and their phone support was good. However we live just about 3 hours away so decided to let them do the work. In our case, it was a failed pressure sensor. Summary is that your problem is probably not at all our problem, but call HWH and ask them for recommendations. Good folks.
Thanks I will give them a try.

20220515_182253.jpgHi people well today for the Ha ha of it I took the hack saw to the old jack well I found the problem a seal had rolled inside to bad that had to happen very costly seal I might say.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom