Leveling the trailer now in Colorado

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Austinsacre

Not really, but wanted to say hello anyways.

New to owning a trailer, I picked up a 2004 Fleetwood Wilderness 27' trailer from a buddy of mine for $3500.  The inside of the trailer is is really good shape, the outside needs some love though. 

I am from California living in Colorado for the last 4 years.  We really enjoy getting out into nature and fishing, hunting, hiking etc...  I have been married for almost 9 years, we have a 5 year old boy and another on the way (due in May).  We had a popup trailer that I got for like $400 and it needed a ton of work, and really didn't meet our needs.  I have been on the search for a hard side trailer for a while and I really like the layout of this one. 

My wife is a 5th grade teacher and I am a general contractor.  I am not afraid to get my hands dirty either, so if we want to do improvements on this, I will be doing them

We are excited to hopefully adventure this summer...

Welcome to the RV Forum Austinsacre

Sounds like your sitting on a nice project. Make sure it's water tight ASAP. As you have question you can either search though the older post for solutions or just post a question.

Good luck on your project.

Back
Top Bottom