Leveling Tri Axle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bullfrog1954

Not new to Rving but new to having a Tri Axle. What is the best way to level out once stopped to camp for a few days? I've been looking at the leveling blocks and it seems i may need quite a few of those in order to make a ramp to get to the height I may need.

With a Tri Axel it can be a problem if you need multiple layers because you need .. sometimes.. LONG planks Like six feet or more.

For my single axel A I made stair steps a 3' 2x12 a 2' 2x12 and a 1' 2 by 12
Rarely did I need more (They were glued together not screwed)
Had one dual axel where the poor guy was having the devil's own time getting both wheels on the boards. Finally I told him to make it level we'd pick it up and center the boards.. Got that look (Is this guy crazy) and while he leveled it I fetched my 12 ton bottle jack.

If you have a trailer big enough to be a tri-axle, start saving your money for a leveling system (jacks). Preferably electric/hydraulic. The planks or stacks of plastic blocks needed for manual leveling is a nuisance to carry and use.

It's really simple with our tri-axle, I push " auto-level ".
Our last 5er we had Equalizer install hydraulic levelers and after 1st use. I said never will I own a rv without it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nedh
Back
Top Bottom