lite 7'6" 5th wheel trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spadgey

Hi, can anyone help me.  I am looking for a 5th wheel. cannot be wider than 7'6" and up to 26' long.  An R vision trail cruiser looks to be ideal for me, can anyone tell me what width they came in i.e 2005 models, as I know the 2007 is 8' wide.  Can't seem to get a phone no for R Vision, this would also be most helpfull.  Thanks, Spadgey from Scotland. ???

R-Vision apparently wants all questions to placed through their dealers, which is unfortunately often a shaky source of information. You can request brochures online, though, and width ought to be one of the specs in the brochure. I doubt if any in recent years are under 8 feet, though.  Especially if that has to include awnings and similar protuberances.  The spec width does not include such things and refers to the base body only.

Thanks for your reply Gary.  As it happers, I discovered that the R Vision is too heavy for me anyway, and I am now on to a Sun Valley Xtreme lite,  this seems to be the best option available to me, and my wife and I agree!!  Now I need to find one from a reputable dealer on the east coast who could maybe sell me one which has been left over stock 2005 or 2006, and recommend a shipping company to get it to the U.K.  If you have any info or advice on this, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Spadgey.

I don't have any info on shipping to the UK, but we have several UK members who have done this in the past and surely one of them will offer some suggestions.

Spadgey,

Check out this article on Importing an RV from the USA into the UK by forum member John White. John mentions a couple of shipping companies and shipping agents. This is one of several articles in our forum library (click the Library button above) under the heading Visitors to the USA.

Thanks for replies, got round the importing problem, found a dealer in the U.K. who can supply me with an xtreme lite, changed to suit British regulations.  I should have it in around 8 weeks.  Cant wait!  If anyone has any advice or info on this 5th wheel, I would be glad to hear from them.  Cheers. Spadgey.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom