Lithium Batteries at lowest price I have found

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

A month or so ago I helped a new member design and evaluate proposals for a Solar system for his "Stealthy" new transit Van.

I have been waiting for him to post on here about his installation and on the details of his equipment as well as the practical results.

I called the company that did the install and who worked with us on the final project. I called because I have not been able to get hold of the fellow, (I am not giving out his name because I am not sure if he it wants it out.) The install was completed and he was very happy with it.

His phone goes to a system message like a disconnect.

I mentioned in a previous post that the price quoted for his lithium batteries was the best that I have seen.

I called Wes, (the fellow we worked with), to verify if that price was still available, He said it was and I told him that I was going to give it out to members of this Forum.

The 12 volt 100 AH battery is about $395 and the 12 volt 200 AH are about $780. Wes told me that they get pallets of batteries from Atlas and Tesla.

Their website is Solarzing.com

I have no financial connection to them but I wanted to share what I think is a good price for Lithium.

Last edited:
That is not a bad price.. There is a company that advertises heavily to Ham Radio operators (Bioenno power) I just checked their price on a 200 amp hour battery.

It was only off from the price you noted by about 1, as in 1,749 and up

The 12 volt 100 AH battery is about $395 and the 12 volt 200 AH are about $780. Wes told me that they get pallets of batteries from Atlas and Tesla.

Their website is Solarzing.com

I have no financial connection to them but I wanted to share what I think is a good price for Lithium.

Man, that is not bad at all. Cost me close to $1,000 to replace my 6 Costco GC-2's (600 ah with about 50% usable). Two of those 200 ah babies (at 90% capacity or so) would give me slightly more usable storage than I have now. :unsure:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom