The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Administrator
Some folks have commented that they recently needed to log in, something they haven't had to do for a while. Others have commented that they no longer receive notifications. Here's what I believe caused or contributed to these changes in behavior:

Recently I installed a couple of forum software patches that included important security and bug fixes. The developers made a note that we'd all need to log in after the first patch was applied. I didn't pay much attention to the note, since security measures require me to log in periodically. But that developer note might have meant that our individual personal preferences, including notifications, were overwritten in the database.
Go to your Profile and click Modify Profile|Notifications to see what notifications are set.

Meanwhile, apologies for not letting you know in advance but, as I said, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the developer note about the need to log in. Also, be advised that, whenever there's a software update that includes one or more  security/vulnerability fixes, I hop on these immediately, and don't necessarily give advance warning. Usually, such software updates are transparent to our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom