Long term camping near Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John From Detroit

Looking at my membership map, I can park for a while "Over the Hump in Parahump" (If I've not mispelled it) about 60 miles form Las Vegas, but wife wants to spend most of December and Feburary/March in the LV area

I would like to not pay 30-40/night (10 would be OK)  (Work Camp (20 hours, all me) would be ok)

How close do you want to be to LV? Pahrump is great and a little more peaceful than Vegas. Terrible's Lakeside in Pahrump is very nice. If you don't care about hookups, Death Valley is an amazing place, with, I think, a 30-day limit. Beatty is an interesting town but I'm not sure about rates....RV sites were $10 when we were there but we also used to stay at Sam's Town in Vegas for $7 and got free ice cream and breakfast thrown in. Main Street RV Park, downtown Vegas, is cheap (I think we paid $12 in February) but is kind of dumpy and sits right next to the freeway. Not much help, huh?

Actually, very much helpful Wendy, I thank you... I'll look into those places

Sams Town is one of the places I would have liked to stay the first time... Though for 30 days I'd love to have hookups

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom