Longest Running Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N

Neva

Tom,

I have a couple more questions. 

1.  What is the longest running topic on this forum?
2.  Who has posted the longest posting?
3.  Wanna have a contest?

Neva ;D

Well, Neva, you're working on having the largest number of posts :)

Longest running topic could be WalMart (please don't ask!!)

Contest? Please don't encourage some of us to post MORE.

Neva,

If we include our prior forum location , the longest running topic was on toilet paper. If you're interested, Here's a synopsis of the follow-up to that discussion. (Wendy, WM pales in comparison).

George Mullen was the one who started that discussion and the follow-up.

What kinda contest?

Ah, yes, the TP discussion. I have a new one to add to the "never dissolves" list.....Seventh Generation (recycled). I do try to do my best to reuse, reduce, recycle, but this stuff is bad. I think we need another TP test at Quartzsite or Moab.

What about if you lumped all the different WM discussions together?

Tom said:
Neva,

If we include our prior forum location , the longest running topic was on toilet paper. If you're interested, Here's a synopsis of the follow-up to that discussion. (Wendy, WM pales in comparison).

George Mullen was the one who started that discussion and the follow-up.

What kinda contest?

OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not toilet paper!!!!!    :D  :D  :D  ROTFLMHO!!

Liz

Wendy,

I don't think anything could come close to the TP discussion.

[edit]Bad typo[/edit]

Hi Tom,

I was thinking of a competition where everyone would try to come up with a topic that would outlast the tp topic.  Knowing the people of this forum as you do, what do you think would be a topic that would outdo the tp topic?

Regards,
Neva

Neva,

I can't imagine any subject that would outdo the TP one.

Ok, well, let me think on it for a bit.  Maybe I can come up with something to start it off.  I don't have the advantage of knowing you folks very well, but let me think . . .  ::)

Aye John, we've had a lot of discussions on the do's, don'ts and mishaps associated with that aspect of RVing.

John In Detroit said:
Well... Perhaps the assorted threads on how to extract said product from where it resides after use in your motor home.

Kinda the same topic, use the RV TP or any other TP that fails the TP test then the next concern is as you mentioned being the results.

Both of those topics seem to run the women off in a hurry.  ;)

Here's a good topic that will never end;

Whats better for fulltiming, a MotorCoach or a Fifthwheel ? ;D

Back
Top Bottom