Look out campers, NwLa has invaded the sport!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NwLa

Hey ya'll. NwLa here and new to the sport of "luxury camping" (rather than the good ole tent camping days). Bought a 1995 Dutchman Classic 26' and to be honest, don't have a clue what I am doing. So if you see someone in your campground looking like I just arrived on the planet and trying to figure out exactly why I am here, well that will be me! Planning to take it out this weekend to a close lake (close because if there are major problems, the wife and kids can head back home and be in thier bed within 30 minutes!LOL)If you get a chance, and are "seasoned" in the RV world, I have posted a few questions on the Newcomers thread. Well, it will be intersting come Friday morning. I say Friday morning, but it may be Friday afternoon by the time I get hooked up!! Just look out and don't call the law if you see me running around kicking and screaming and saying words other than heck or darn!!LOL No really, I am looking forward to this great experience. NwLa

Hi NwLa and welcome to our forum. Glad you dropped in and introduced yourself. Good plan to make a short first trip, but I'm sure with some help from others here and in the campground you'll be looking like a seasoned RVer in no time.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  We are glad you found us.  Please join in the ongoing discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions you might have relating to the RVing lifestyle.  Please let us know hopw the first outing goes.

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I will definately let yall know how the the maiden voyage goes. I have enjoyed the forum so far. Have looked back at many topics and that alone has answered many questions. Definately alot of experience here!

NwLa said:
Hey, thanks for the welcome. I will definately let yall know how the the maiden voyage goes. I have enjoyed the forum so far. Have looked back at many topics and that alone has answered many questions. Definately alot of experience here!
Rule is maiden voyages require picture postings of the event.  ;D

Hey NwLa, Welcome to the forum...The great thing about this " sport" is that you'll get many opinions when you get to your campground ! I love meeting people from all over and either get advice or give it when needed. You'll have a great time together as a family. Hope to hear alot of your adventures. Be safe. Greg

Quick reply - reference Phil's reply from me - but just wanted to check in quickly to say - glad you're here. We're nebies to the forum together.

Best,
BernerGran

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom