Looking for advice on Expandable Trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilldawg79

Hi, I am new to the board and I am looking for some advice on some trailers.  We are interested in the expandable models, Like the MaxLite and the AeroLite and the K-Z Frontier. Right now, we are really leaning toward the MaxLite 21'.  Does anybody have one of those?? Or, any of the above??

We are looking for a 21-22 footer max,

TIA

Jimmy

Don't know anything about the models you list, but a good friend has a 20' Jayco JayFeather. Had a queen on one end and a double on the other. I've only looked at it, and overall, it seems pretty nice. Don't know what it would be like to live in, but he tells me it is very comfortable.

Get your trailer and have a ball.

Larry

I have a Jayco Kiwi, 2000.  Both ends pull out, 1 makes a bouble and the other a king size bed.  Been twice from Canada to Florida, spending several months of winter in the sun.  Sometimes we have had an extra 1 or 2 people, no problem.  What it does need is an add-a-room for extended stays, but we made do with a screen tent($50 from KMart ).  The add-a=room suppliers seem quite unable to supply one to size or even make one.  I tow with a Chevy Astro, V6 Voltec. no problem.

624oldron

Back
Top Bottom