Looking for Class A or C with bathtud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

irvsiegel

? ?We are in the process of shopping for a new Class A or Class C (2006 or 2007) that has a bathtub.? We haven't found too many, and the one that we like the best is at a dealership that we're not crazy about (see "Is This Dealer Trustworthy?" on the Newcomers board).? We have looked at the Fleetwood Terra 32S and the Forest River Georgetown 342.? Any comments regarding those coaches, or any suggestions for other ones to consider?? Thanks in advance!

Irv Siegel

We are no longer considering the Forest River Georgetown 342 because of the way that we were treated at the dealership.  Besides the Fleetwood Terra 32S, does anyone have any suggestions for a Class A or Class C that has a bathtub?

Thanks for pointing out the Bounder to me as a possibility!  I looked at a Daybreak with a tub, and the Bounder is a bit more expensive.  So far the Fleetwood Terra 32S, the Damon Daybreak 3270 and the Damon Bounder are in the running.  Anyone have any good or bad reports about any of those coaches?

Monaco Knight is one with a bathtub, at least as an option. You might look at their other models and lines, including Holiday Rambler. www.monacocoach.com.

? ?A dealer not too far from us has a 1998 Bounder for sale.? It's either a 34S or 34V depending on which of their web pages you look at.? They don't list the price.? It has over 80,000 miles on it.? Anyone know if that model is reliable after than many miles, and what it's value should be?? By the way, it's the same dealer that has a new Fleetwood Terra 32S that we're interested in.?

We have a 40 ft. 1996 Country Coach Intrigue with a full size tub/shower combo.

If you're looking for information regarding ratings on different coaches I would suggest visiting www.rv.org to purchase their RV Consumer Ratings CD-Rom.  It was the best investment we ever made when we were looking to buy.

Best of Luck!

Tarra

Back
Top Bottom