Looking for good winter weather and full hookups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat

Are there any full hookup parks around Quartzsite?  Is the winter weather comparable to the Phoenix valley?  Trailer Life campground software gives the few it covers low ratings.

--pat

Yes, there are some full hookup parks in QZ, but it's a very dead place in the summer.? At least as hot as Phoenix and a lot farther to drive for anything.? The low ratings are most likely because there isn't much there at this time of year :)  It's probably the last place I would choose to spend a summer.

Should have repeated the "winter" in the question.  But I know what you mean about Quartzsite being a dead place.  It's empty by the time I drive through from Mesa to the northwest someplace for the summer.

--pat

If I counted right, the Quartzsite Chamber of Commerce website ( http://www.quartzsitebusinesschamber.com/camp.htm ) lists 56 RV parks in Quartzsite.  All of these are full hookup parks.

Why don't you find them in the campground guide?  Simple - they fill up quite nicely during the winter months without having to pay for a listing in the guides.

The weather is about the same as in the Phoenix valley.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom