Looking for Owner's Manual for Intervec S2V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizmarts

I just purchased a 1991 Ford E-250 aka Falcon S2V - Sport 19. I will be renovating it over the next few months and would like to obtain a copy of the original manual that came with it.
If anyone has a copy, either paper or electronic I would LOVE to have one.
Also, if you are in the Atlanta Metro area and have one yourself, I'd love to get together with you for lunch!
Cheers !

Attachments

• FordSMALL.jpg
    FordSMALL.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
Hi and welcome.  I am not sure how rare your rig is but hopefully someone will be able to shed some light on what you have..

Safe travels.

Find a Ford E250 van owner manual for the van chassis & dashboard stuff (if you can), but forget about getting any useful info form the Rv owner manual. Most of them do little more than tell you how to wash it.

Gary RV_Wizard said:
Find a Ford E250 van owner manual for the van chassis & dashboard stuff (if you can), but forget about getting any useful info form the Rv owner manual. Most of them do little more than tell you how to wash it.

My owners Manual was a complete waste of paper....3/4 of the manual was dedicated to the different types of slides. (I don't have any slides) Their was a small section covering towing. but it was very generic. I do recall a small section about hand cranking the awning. (Mines electric).

BUT now I'm really upset....It never covered how to wash the RV... 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom