Looking for that new home on wheels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerry in texas

Hi everyone, Sheila and I have been dreaming about the full time life for about the last year. We have been looking at fifth wheels and going to the shows. We are currently semi-retired and manage a storage facility and mailing center in Texas. I love to bow hunt and have day dreams daily about following the hunting seasons from Montana to Mexico. Sheila and I both love to fish so when not hunting we hope to be finding the best fishing spots across the U.S. I try to read and watch everything I can find on full time RVing. I look forward to reading the posts and getting a big a jump on the ins and outs of full timing. My wife is currently hooked on the rear kitchen floor plan. Specifically, the Jayco Designer or the Montana. Probably in the 36' to 37' range. We have children in Kansas and Texas so we will be able to drop in on all of them from time to time. One thing I am curious about is what you do for mail. I have heard some talk about a virtual mailbox. Maybe some of you could enlighten me on how you continue to maintain your personal business. We are hopeful that we will be able to start our new lives next spring before it turns hot and the crappie spawn is over here in N. Texas. Look forward to seeing you down the road. Jerry

Howdy, Jerry.
We are fulltimers and get our mail through the Escapees RV Club mail service. By the way, Escapees is a wonderful support organization for fulltimers, part timers and wannabees. Check it out at www.escapees.com.    :)  :)

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom