Looking to Hire Help for ‘94 Class C Roof Resealing & Cabover Remodel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

safarixxari

Hi everyone! I’m brand new to the RV community and to this forum, as I just purchased my first motorhome in an attempt to take my camping game to the next level :)

Unfortunately, once I drove it home from the auction I found some water damage in the front cabover section. From what I understand, this is fairly common on Class C’s. I am looking to hire someone in the greater Seattle area who could help me out with resealing the roof and remodeling the inside of the cabover. If you’re in the area, have the skills/knowledge for the job, and would like to make a few extra bucks please either private message me or respond to this thread.

Any advice and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated also! Thank you!

Hi everyone! I’m brand new to the RV community and to this forum, as I just purchased my first motorhome in an attempt to take my camping game to the next level :)

Unfortunately, once I drove it home from the auction I found some water damage in the front cabover section. From what I understand, this is fairly common on Class C’s. I am looking to hire someone in the greater Seattle area who could help me out with resealing the roof and remodeling the inside of the cabover. If you’re in the area, have the skills/knowledge for the job, and would like to make a few extra bucks please either private message me or respond to this thread.

Any advice and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated also! Thank you!
Did you get her sealed up? Had same issue myself I have sealed two this season roof and front window. Do you have a dry approximately 50 degree spot to do this seali g in?
Just wondering- marie🤟🏼

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom