Looking to purchase a Super C, but not sure on Make/Model - Need Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oslo43

I'm trying to narrow down what make and model Super C to purchase, Class A is too big.  I need to have it well insulated for CO winters.  I know Jayco doesn't specialize in this category.  I heard Renegade does.  Any others I should look at?
My Qualifications:
Insulated for cold winters - specifically CO & WY
Automatic leveling system
King size suite
bunk bed - turn bottom into my pups crate
residential or double door fridge

Thanks in advanced

Class A is too big
I can't help with a brand choice, other than to say check out features and apparent quality through visiting dealers, going to RV shows, etc., but I do question the above statement. Many class A rigs are smaller than many Super C rigs. And if you're going with diesel (which Super C's generally are) then a pusher rides more quietly (up front), has air suspension for a better ride, and has more interior space than the Super C of the same length.

That's not to say that there's a problem with a Super C, just that I question the above statement.

I'm trying to narrow down what make and model Super C to purchase, Class A is too big.
Why is a Class A too big? A 36 ft Super-C and a 36 ft Class A are still both 36 ft. You can get A's as short as 28 ft and super-C's as long as 40. see Larry's reply for more on this point. You should focus on your space and layout needs, not A vs C. 

Once you get into the better (more expensive) brands, they usually don't make a big advertising deal of insulation, The standard insulation in the better rigs is superior anyway. The Renegade, however, seeks to be at the top of its class. Renegade is a upper tier brand with rigs ranging from Sprinter-based to A Class 8 truck model. Not sure where you are looking in that range.

There are some class A parks that do not allow a $200K+ Super C.  Keep that in mind.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom