Lorna causes trafic jam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

;) :D

Dateline Happy Trails 9:30 AM
Lorna Reiter causes traffic flow obstruction in front of my site on Buckthorn street as they prepare for departure to Yuma. Lynches have to swerve to avoid the schlamozzle.
Pull trailer across the road has to pull out and go arround the block the long way.
Onlookers amazed. ::)
Sasha barks up a storm.

Spring migration is in full swing and I have my unobstructed view ov the golf course again. 

Lorna made it to Yuma without further ado.  It's safe to drive in HT again :)

No message, it's been on our itinerary since January.  Lorna has to have some dental work done next week.  We're parked at the Jordan's.

By the way that trailer had to go out the other way because they would have done some damage to their rig with obstructions on the corner of their lot and yes the Lynchs did have to swerve around me.  Of course, I could have just waited until everyone that was leaving had gone on their merry little way?????  Yes it is safe for everyone to drive in Yuma even though we are here!!!!

Bummer.  That reminds me.  I have to figure out where I'm going to hook up my toad Monday a.m. to avoid blocking traffic.  My RV lot is right across the street from a major driveway that is busy constantly during weekdays.  The dumpsters are back there along with RV parking, employee building, etc.  I need to figure out which is the least occupied direction up or down the street from here to block driveways while I hook up.  Hmm.  To further complicate the operation, I haven't done this in 6 months.  My efficient routine goes a little slower when I need to remember just what the heck the routine was.  I don't know if anybody remembers the old Ed Sullivan Show where dog trainers would set up chairs and so forth for the dogs to do routines.  You'd get some little background music, etc.  I always feel like I'm doing that when I hook up, and end up humming the music now and then.  Well, except that very first time I unhooked the toad and learned that it needs to be done on level ground.  But I digress...

--pat

Back
Top Bottom