Lou is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lou Schneider

Site Team
Hi Tom -

Congratulations on the new Forum.  I'm very glad you've made such a positive step to keeping the Framily intact.  I gave up on the CS forum but I'm looking forward to re-joining everyone here.

Lou Schneider

Hi Lou, welcome back! I'm so pleased to see your name again. You were always a great technical advisor to the Framily in addition to being a good friend to many folks.

I was thinking of you just a few days ago when I was planning some day trips for upcoming visitors; Thought the train museum might be a neat place to take them.

Lou,

Nice to see you here.  Sorry you couldn't sitck around QZ for the rally, you were missed there too.

Hi Lou,

We are glad to see you found us.  Glad you like the new look we have here.  We missed your inputs.  We also missed you at Quartzsite. 

Hi Lou and welcome back to the fold.  Glad to see that you found us and like the new format.  Your technical expertise has been missed.

Hi Lou,

Great to see you here. We're sorry we missed seeing you and your fiancee at QZ but we arrived about a week late.  :'( We hope that won't happen in 2007!!

Great to see you here. We're sorry we missed seeing you and your fiancee at QZ but we arrived about a week late.  Cry We hope that won't happen in 2007!!

OK Jim, what's happening with you and QZ 2006?  ???

Ciao,

Doug

Hi Doug,

We own a lot at The Great Outdoors in Titusville, FL. We like to visit it every other year. ;D ;D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom