I messed up- I didn't bleed the line before permanently removing my propane tank with regulator. It's long gone for good and I'm happy about that. Now it's been a week and I wanted to check my battery level, thus I clicked the test button on my panel. I notice the LP is showing full green. I look over at the side gauge, still Zero, ok that's good. So, why is my light gauge showing full green? Any science behind that? Is the line still pressurized? Can I safely remove the stove now or is it gonna be gassy? I hate LP and don't want to blow up if I cause a spark removing the stove and furnace when its over 100 degrees next week. Btw it's a 1995 Georgie Boy class A. Also, the 2 wires that were connected to the tank regulator area: the ends are now taped up individually with electrical tape and duct taped temporarily to the frame (making no connection with anything) Thanks in advance!