Mahoney is in AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rhmahoney

Just got home to Happy Trails.
Left Iowa Thurs and did a reasonable 350 mile first day, but then got into a rithym and did 2 long days. I'm tired, but happy.

rhmahoney said:
Left Iowa Thurs and did a reasonable 350 mile first day, but then got into a rithym and did 2 long days. I'm tired, but happy.

It was great having coffee with you. Good to see you made it back to HT.

Welcome back, Russ.  See you next month.

rhmahoney said:

Ruuuuusss,
WE told you to stop in Meteor Crater! 

Betty Brewer

Betty Brewer said:
Ruuuuusss,
WE told you to stop in Meteor Crater!

Betty Brewer

Welllll....I did stop at the Petrified forest exit at 1 PM for a 10 min nap.

rhmahoney said:

Look over your fence Monday at about noon.

rhmahoney said:

Welcome back Russ, we're starting to get enough people back to have a mini-rally.

Ned and I will be in the area the weekend of Nov 12 for a wedding.  We will probably drive in on the 11th from Yuma and head back on the 14th.  We may stay at Cotton Lane or Happy Trails.  Look forward to seeing all of you.

Lorna said:
Ned and I will be in the area the weekend of Nov 12 for a wedding.  We will probably drive in on the 11th from Yuma and head back on the 14th.  We may stay at Cotton Lane or Happy Trails.  Look forward to seeing all of you.

Lorna

Shame we'll be missing you. We are headed to Death Valley with a group attending the 49ers gathering. Be gone from 11/8-17th :( :(

Bernie Sam & I will be coming to PHX sometime to get a SUSHI fix.  Probably after Sharon returns since Smoky and Sharon also like Sushi.

Ron said:
Bernie Sam & I will be coming to PHX sometime to get a SUSHI fix.  Probably after Sharon returns since Smoky and Sharon also like Sushi.

Sounds good, make sure it's when we're home.

Hey Ron, she will be back on November 1.  If the rally starts before then, I will come by myself.

Delivery of my new golf cart got delayed until tomorrow because of torrential rains here.  It was a mutual decision.  I went to the shop and saw it and they have it looking lovely.  It was on charge with a new set of batteries.

I am hanging around today waiting for Fed X.  My sand wedge and my 5 wood are being delivered.  This will complete my golf bag until I decide to fill the 14th position with a utility club.  Right now I am leaning toward the Cleveland Halo 22 degree.  But I will take my instructor's advice and wait until my game stabilizes to see which utility club would be best for me.  The changes in club technology over the last 30 years are simply amazing.

Hey Ron, she will be back on November 1.  If the rally starts before then, I will come by myself.
  Maybe we could plan for lunch on the 2nd or the 4th.  Either these dates fit your schedule Bernie.  Anybody else interested in Sushi or Asian Food are welcome to join us.

Back
Top Bottom