Mama says Let's Go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

batherton

To All,  I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed browsing the Forum.  The juices are once again flowing to get out and see America.  I have had this bug for quite some time and am pretty well versed on full time camping.  DW and I spent 6 months touring Europe in 1976 in a Class B.  Came home broke, unemployed and 20 pounds lighter.  Wouldn't trade the experience for anything.  After 30 years in a coat and tie, it is almost time to settle in to  jeans.  We are now 55 and looking to set out on a new adventure in a couple of years.  I know there is plenty of planning ahead, including what to buy.  I think Class A in the 30-34 range (gas) is the way I am currently leaning.  I look forward to any questions I will have being answered, as this forum seems to respond with experience and guidance.  Thanks in advance for your help.  BTW, DW has not been as excited as me, but has given me her blessing as of a few weeks ago.  I think she is really fired up too and was just playing hard to get. 

Best Regards,
Bob

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

I think Class A in the 30-34 range (gas) is the way I am currently leaning.  I look forward to any questions I will have being answered, as this forum seems to respond with experience and guidance.

Welcome to our group.  Sounds like you've been doing some thinking.  Don't be surprised if you change your minds a few times along the way.  We all do!

ArdraF

Thanks for the welcoming!  I already have changed my mind and am now thinking 37 to 40 is more appropriate.  Bob

Welcome to the forum, Bob and Mrs Bob. Lots of good info here to help you in your shopping and RVing. Remember, the search for the perfect RV is half the fun!!

Wendy
Lake Mead NRA

BTW, DW has not been as excited as me, but has given me her blessing as of a few weeks ago. 

Well Bob, sounds like you've just about got the necessary permission.  Yet, I think you should keep a close eye on Mama.  I've learned from my son's ex-wife's Italian family that if Mama is happy, then everybody gon' be happy :).

Ciao,

Doug

Back
Top Bottom