Maxxfan Deluxe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pip

Anyone have one or more installed?  Are they a worthwhile upgrade?  Like the low profile look of them and sounds like they move a bunch of air.  Looking at the 10speed that turns in both directions and can be used in a "ceiling fan" mode with the lid closed. 

We had one in our trailer, and I really liked it. Get the remote controlled version if it is over a bed or otherwise hard to reach.

We had one in our trailer and loved it.  It performed very well and as advertised, as mentioned above if access to the fan is difficult or impossible, do get the remote version.

We have the Fantastic ceiling fan installed. it's only the 3 speed model but is reversible to
blow in or out. It moves a tremendous amount of air when you want it to. I am thinking of
installing a second one in one of the other vents. I think any kind of vent fan will be a welcome
addition to your unit.

Is it worth it?
Depends on what is there now I think, and what you need.

I installed a maxxfan in my front vent a while back.  There was no fan there before but it was wired.  i like it well enough
but
I wish I had bought the remote controlled version
the keypad is oriented the wrong way..
this thing is just forward of the rear edge of the bunk, and the keypad is on the rear side, recessed up in there a bit...so standing on the main deck it's basically impossible to see the controls, have to half climb up there and lean in to look at it 'upside down'

Anyway, the fan I'd say is on par with a fantastic fan, no complaints.

the built in rain cover design is nice so that it's low profile when down.  That's the main sell for me since mine is right up front
It works well in the rain.

I'd sorta like to install a second cover over it...for additional protection from bugs, and also hail or falling stuff..but the covers won't fit over it.

Regardless, I'd be happier if the controls were more reachable, or if i had the remote controller

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom