Me too - I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cpurves

Hi Everybody:- My wife and I just bought a used fifth wheel and put it into storage for the winter. It's been raining and right around freezing so not much chance to use the new toy this year. I will get the hitch installed in the spring so we can start using it. We live in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada. If you have traveled to Alaska some of you have passed through here. I am a salesman and travel all over the north half of the province. We have lived in Whitehorse, Yukon so have some knowledge of the roads, sights, scenery and conditions on the way to Alaska. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

I also take photos of sporting events and dog shows, that's where the 5er comes in. We can use it for the dog shows and be able to live right on the show site. The dog shows are pretty intense for the time of the show from taking pictures and then printing them. I can retire to the trailer in the evening and still be able to print the photos from that day.

We are really looking forward to the weekends and camping etc. We have been travelling and staying in hotels for a couple of years now and have always said it would be nice if we could stop here or there along the way. Now we can! I've been reading this forum for a while now and the info and exchange of ideas is great.
Thanks for letting us in and maybe we will meet some of you along the way.

Cheers

Chris.

Chris,

Welcome to our forum and congratulations on the 5th wheel. Feel free to jump into any of the dicussions and let us know if we can answer any questions.

Chris,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Congratulations on the 5th wheel.  I'm sure you will enjoy when you get a chance to use it next spring.  Thanks for your offer to provide information in your area should anybody be planning on traveling there.

Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, start new discussions or ask any questions you have relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Glad you found us.

Welcome to RV Forum, Chris.  We have stayed in Prince George a couple times and alwas enjoyed it - especially the railroad museum.  Have visited Whitehorse as well.  Your intimate -and up to date - knowledge of northern BC and Yukon will be very welcome here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom