Mega mini rally in Arkansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oldgator73 said:
I?m hunkered down behind the house hiding behind a large white oak. I can see through the sliding doors. They are water boarding my wife. Enhanced interrogation. She?s s not talking. I have all the account passwords. Heading to a prearranged safe house about three miles East of here. Gizmo100 is supposed to meet me there.

Wow, a woman is not talking? Things are not good.. I understand your code talk from you air force chiefs. Sliding doors are standard equipment in the concrete jungles. Will launch the counter intelligence guys to rescue the passwords. Send up your helium balloon now.

Boat Addict said:
Wow, a woman is not talking? Things are not good.. I understand your code talk from you air force chiefs. Sliding doors are standard equipment in the concrete jungles. Will launch the counter intelligence guys to rescue the passwords. Send up your helium balloon now.

No helium but I did have chili last night. Balloon on the way. Do not try ingesting air from balloon. Deadly.

Oldgator73 said:
I?m hunkered down behind the house hiding behind a large white oak. I can see through the sliding doors. They are water boarding my wife. Enhanced interrogation. She?s s not talking. I have all the account passwords. Heading to a prearranged safe house about three miles East of here. Gizmo100 is supposed to meet me there.

Can someone tell me how long it takes a oldgator to travel 3 miles?? I've been here for over 2 hours waiting on him.... ??? ???

RVMama...This is all your fault...My post was protected from being seen by certain people...You've expose everything... :eek: :eek:

Oh wait here's the problem...I forgot to take my Lithium.... :D :D

SeilerBird said:
Do not take the brown acid. :eek:

SeilerBird ....I think your to late ;D ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom