Melvin and Sharon New to Forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To all of you forum members who were present at the Quartsite Rally this year Sharon and I want to say thank you for making us feel so welcome. The Rally was the highlight of our winter wanderings. Many thanks to our old friends Jim and Tarry Johnson for telling us of the Rally. Thanks to Bernie for stopping us to inquire if we were looking for anyone inpaticular as we wandered through the area looking for anything that looked like a happening. I can't leave out thanks to two special people, Jim and Pat Dick. The time we spent with Jim and Pat was a real HOOT!!!
Believe me, we will see you again at Quartsite.
Melvin and Sharon Bakerr

Welcome to the RV Forum, Melvin and Sharon.  Gald to hear you already met some Forum members in person.  Hope you will make the RV Forum part of your regular online activities. 

In what part of the Country are you based?

Welcome to the forum Melvin and Sharon.  It was great meeting you at QZ.  PLease feel free to join in any of the discussions or start a discussion.  It great to see you here.

I was going to tell you that us not being there was all part of the plan.  That we wanted to see how you were accepted before we showed up - - -but you know better than that.  I'm just glad that you had a great time, as we have from the very first year.  We showed up the first year without an introduction, so it was a little harder for us to be accepted (G)

See you in about a month, we hope.

Hi Melvin & Sharon,

It's really great to see you here!! We're very happy you enjoyed your time at QZ. It was a pleasure spending time with you and showing you some of the fun we have every year we return. We' ll look forward to seeing you in two years at QZ if not before somewhere else in this great country. if you ever get to the Northeast during the summer, be sure to let us know.

Welcome again, Melvin and Sharon. Glad I didn't have to stop you to make sure you were in the right place :D :D.

You should find this forum a friendly continuation of all you saw at QZ. Don't forget, we have other get togethers during the year. Gary Brinck puts together a SE Rally in the spring and fall and we will be having our annual Moab gathering around the 1st of May. We do look forward to seeing you both again in QZ next winter.

Mel and Sharon,

Welcome to our new home.  Glad to see you here.  We really enjoyed meeting you two and had a great time on the off roading trip with you.  We look forward to seeing you again next year at Quartzsite.

Good to hear from you.  Really enjoyed what time we had with the two of you and Jim & Pat on the trails.  Glad you decided to join us here and we look forward to our next visit.

Ron & Shirley

Melvin Baker said:
I want to say thank you for making us feel so welcome. The Rally was the highlight of our winter wanderings.

Glad you enjoyed the rally.  Hope to see you at many more.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom