Member can help with HWH products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pfmaddox

my name is paul maddox. i work full time for hwh corp. i have volunteered to monitor a couple of rv sites for folks with problems on their systems. i am not paid for any of this.
i do not solicit part sales, and do not do service work.
my only purpose is to provide advice on how to repair their hwh problems. i know the factory is behind, so im trying to help alleviate the backup. my cell number is 602 549 3638. please feel free to call me. if i dont answer, leave a message. i will call back asap. even on christmas day.
thank you paul maddox

Welcome to the forum Paul. It is good to see you here. I know you'll be a terrific asset here. Thanks for doing this.

my name is paul maddox. i work full time for hwh corp. i have volunteered to monitor a couple of rv sites for folks with problems on their systems. i am not paid for any of this.
Thanks again for your offer of help Paul. It's very much appreciated.

i do not solicit part sales, and do not do service work.
my only purpose is to provide advice on how to repair their hwh problems. i know the factory is behind, so im trying to help alleviate the backup. my cell number is 602 549 3638. please feel free to call me. if i dont answer, leave a message. i will call back asap. even on christmas day.
thank you paul maddox
Hi Paul. I just got a RAP7072 Hex Bolt kit for my 6K actuator on my 1992 Fleetwood Bounder 31K. Do you have a torque spec for that? I'm assuming it's inch-pounds looking at how thin the metal is around that cross-drilling hole.
Thx! Chris Smith

I will say Paul has helped me out a couple times with great advice and service. He still travels the country for work, and if you really need help CALL! He will return your call, although it may take an hour or two.

Back
Top Bottom