MERRY CHRISTMAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oldude

I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WISH ALL YOU WONDERFUL FOLKS ON THIS GREAT LIST A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON.
Ya'll are truly a great bunch of folks and we are looking forward to many more years of RVing  with ya'll...

We are spending Christmas with family here in Texas.  This is such a wonderful time of year that provides opportunity to surround yourself with those you love the most.
John(Oldude)Miller

John,
Where in this little ole state of Texas are you?? We are in the Dallas area till Tuesday when we head on down to League City just south of Houston.

What a difference a week makes!

We are in Chicago with a week-old granddaughter (and her 3 year old big sister). Grandma is happy but here's two pics to demonstate what a difference a week makes if you head north! 8) 8)

Attachments

• Live Oaks RV Park Florida.jpg
    Live Oaks RV Park Florida.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 32
  • Our Cold CRV in Chicago.jpg
    Our Cold CRV in Chicago.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 31
Hi Ron,
We are in Central Texas about 80 miles SSW of Dallas off I-35....near Lake Whitney which is about half way between Waco and Ft. Worth
We have lived here for about 25 years.  It has been a great place to raise our kids and looks even better for retirement.  I doubt we'll ever be full timers but we do plan on spending a lot of time on the road in the relative near future.
Merry Christmas!!!
John

Jeff /Washington said:
What a difference a week makes!

We are in Chicago with a week-old granddaughter (and her 3 year old big sister). Grandma is happy but here's two pics to demonstate what a difference a week makes if you head north! 8) 8)

We theink the first photo that has the palm trees is more appealing.  What is that awful looking  white stuff in the second photo? ??? ??? ???

caltex said:
Ron

You better get out of here early Tuesday or you might see a snowflake (we are on the oposite side of Dallas from you on Cedar Creek Lake).

We will be watching the weather and if it looks like Tuesday will not be good we will Head out Monday.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all from Ned and I.

Ron said:
We will be watching the weather and if it looks like Tuesday will not be good we will Head out Monday.

Ron:

With a new granddaughter and a White Christmas it will be a joyous one for us. (We'll thaw out later.) 8)

Wishing you all a wonderrfuil holiday season!

Jeff /Washington said:
Ron:

With a new granddaughter and a White Christmas it will be a joyous one for us. (We'll thaw out later. 8)

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!

Yes we will be with all our kids and two grand daughters this Christmas.  A very joyous season for sure. 

Wishing you and the rest of the framily a very happy and joyous holiday season and safe travels.

Liliane and I would like to wish all our Forum framily a wonderfully happy Christmas.  We look forward to being back in the States in 2007.  Meantime I loved John's words "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional".  That could apply to more than one on the Forum - including me!!! 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom