Message Center on Dash of HR Endeavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

errolcw

I recently purchased a 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor DP from a single owner.? My wife and I took it on a shake-down cruise and while we were traveling in Montana, the message center (area above steering wheel with loads of idiot lights) went blank.? We took the coach to a Freightliner dealer as the coach has a Freightliner chassis and they had no ideas.? We called HR help line and they were no help.? Later in the day, it started to rain and suddenly the light in the message center were back on.? Ideas anyone?

If you are discussing the annunciator module panel on a Freightliner it is driven by a computer that has had some problems. If it is out of warranty I have to reboot the computer occasionally by tipping the instrument panel forward (mine is velcroed) and disconnecting and reconnecting the white connecter on the top left corner of the back of the panel (Left as seen from the driver's seat.) That usually works for a couple of months until some relay (or something)  doesn't close properly on start up and I have to do do it again.

The newer chassis have an LCD panel driven by a MMDC (Multiple Module Display Computer) that IS NOT what I have.

Back
Top Bottom