Mexico Caravan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Issy

Hello, having difficulty choosing a caravan company for a Copper Canyon/Train/Baja California trip.  All sound good.  Any experiences (bad or good) with the major companies?  Fantasy RV / Adventure / Tracks?  We have a 37ft motorhome (will not be towing) and are thinking of joining a caravan Feb./2007.

Would appreciate any tales!  Cheers,  Issy

Issy said:
Hello, having difficulty choosing a caravan company for a Copper Canyon/Train/Baja California trip.? All sound good.? Any experiences (bad or good) with the major companies?? Fantasy RV / Adventure / Tracks?? We have a 37ft motorhome (will not be towing) and are thinking of joining a caravan Feb./2007.Would appreciate any tales!? Cheers,?

Hi Issy,
  If you look in the library here you will find the log I did of our 40 day Copper Canyon/Baja trip. We went with Fantasy Caravans and enjoyed it very much  mostly due to our group and our leaders. Fantasy takes care of you the whole way.  We traveled as a group in a caravan and had excellent maps/directions. I am very glad we went with a caravan to Mexico.  It made the trip details a snap to already have arrangements made for us.
Some companies let you go on your own and you meet up at the designated stops. Most of our evening meals were included, so check that upon comparisons. We did not tow our car but others in the group did and we met up with them for some of the outings.  Some  tour companies won't let you bring  a tow vehicle.  Our leaders were Pat and Alice Maitland and they have now begun to work for Adventure Caravans.  I'd say go on any trip with them! All of the trips are wonderful!
Betty Brewer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom