MikeCoke - WendyCoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wendy

Site Team
Wendy here....Mike made me get my own user name so messages he hasn't read still sho up as "unread"....guess he didn't like me reading his message...the pig.

Anyway, I'm Wendy, married to MikeCoke and mama to Sam, a 95-pound chocolate labradork. Never understood why Mike spent so much time reading this forum until I met all the great "framily" members who attended the rally in Moab. (By the way, Betty, I stole your word "framily" to use in my last Coca-Cola Collectors Club president's message....Thanks!)

Look forward to meeting the same great group of RVers in Moab next year and maybe a whole bunch more of you in Quartzite next January.

Wendy
inching toward full-timing.........

Wendy,

Welcome to the RV Forum with your own name & password.  Sam & I really enjoyed meeting you and Mike and are looking forward to seeing you in QZ.

Wendy,

Several of the spouses have found their way here so they can participate in their own way.  It really does work better than two people sharing one account.

We were so glad you could join us in Moab and look forward to seeing both of you again next year.

Probably is better that I have my own user name. And Mike isn't really a pig....I probably wouldn't want him sharing my user name either!

Enjoyed meeting everyone in Moab and look forward to meeting more at future rallys.

Wendy

Wendy

It was nice meeting you at Moab. Glad you decided to participate here with your own account.

Hi Wendy,

It was great meeting you, Mike and Sam. Glad you enjoyed the rally. We won't be there next year but, hopefully, we will make the 2007 rally. Hope to see you then if not before.

Jim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom