Mile High Howdy from Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleochatra

Thanks for this forum. It's great! We've just purchased our RV and have been bitten by the bug (no not a west nile virus mosquito). The We-love-our-RV bug! We're spending all our time wanting to upgrade our RV instead of our house and don't even like being anchored to our house anymore! Does anyone else name their RV? I love my RV!

*hugging my class C in CO*

Greetings from the other side of Colorado. We are also very happy with our RV and are even working toward ditching the house and going full-timing in the motorhome. You'll learn a lot here and if you have any questions, ask away as someone is sure to know the answer.

Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate it! We're a family with 4 kids, so sometimes we're a little out of place when RVing, but what an incredible experience it is for us and for them to be able to see so much of the country while not being stuck in? an SUV with your armpit in someone else's lap. We're addicted to RVing and are always planning where we can go next. We've only had this RV for a couple months, so right now we're putting 'er through the paces and getting to know the RV better. I have to say it's a great little rig!

I forgot to say, we have a 25 (or so) foot '81 Dodge Heritage. She's a little older, but she's a beauty, and we're fixing her up. Great bones, very sturdy and reliable and we love the floorplan.

Welcome to the RV Forum.  Please join in on any of the discussions, start new discussions, or ask any questions relating to RVing.  Thanks for joining us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom