mini golf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanbrat

Where is your favorite mini course? We are going across the SW Calif. Arizona New Mexico and Texas this spring. I want to stop and play at some good courses. We may go farther east????

Are you talking about mini golf like you see in campgrounds and in tourist towns? Or just short regular golf courses?

I never see a soul doing mini golf anymore at campgrounds and most of the campgrounds have let them disintegrate here on the east coast. I wish they would just rip them out.

Maybe it is still popular on the west coast? People used to play mini golf here till the mid nineties.

Are you talking about mini golf like you see in campgrounds and in tourist towns? Or just short regular golf courses?

I never see a soul doing mini golf anymore at campgrounds and most of the campgrounds have let them disintegrate here on the east coast. I wish they would just rip them out.

Maybe it is still popular on the west coast? People used to play mini golf here till the mid nineties.
I am talking about the tourist town stuff. Hubby is starting to have fun with them. He is building a small 9 hole course here at home.

I don't know about quality, but it is hard to beat the quantity of them that are to be found in Branson, MO, it seems there is one on every corner, and even a few that are next to each other. We were in Branson, in September, and off hand I can think of at least 7 or 8 mini golf courses there, not all are on the main drag.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom