Mini Rally and Lot Warming at Timber Valley

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannine

Russ Mahoney's arrival at Timber Valley (in Sutherlin, OR) yesterday gave us another excuse for a party.  We hosted Happy Hour yesterday to welcome Russ and to celebrate our new lot at Timber Valley.  Forgot to take photos, but Russ, Margi and Tom Binninger, Wally & Helaine Hepworth, Connie & Norm Lankford, and Dan & Jeannine Wainwright were there.  Unfortunately, the rain kept us from enjoying our new patio, but we all managed to squeeze into our living room.

Jeannine

Congratulations on your new lot.  Say hi to everyone for us.

A new lot at Timber Valley?  With a new patio?  Some pics would be nice!

And please give our regards to Russ and the others as well. I don't know when, if ever, we will make it back West to do so ourselves.

Hi Jeannine,

Sounds like a great time. Please say hi to Russ for us and, if he will be in at Happy Trails this winter, perhaps we could stop by for a visit. :)

Hopefully I can take some photos soon.  Dan has been building new shelves inside the shed and I don't want his lumber stockpile in the pictures. 

We'll be leaving within the next week or so, and will be at the Saguaro Co-op in Benson, AZ by mid-November.  It will be our base for the winter.  No skiing planned for this year.

Tomorrow night we'll be seeing the forum group at a bratwurst dinner chaired by Tom Binninger.  Russ and the Langfords plan to leave Thursday for Arizona.

Jeannine

We will be in Arizona for the winter. We have former neighbors from CT that now live in Benson off J Ranch road.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom