Mini Rally in Belgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Godward

Marlene and Bernie stopped by for a mini-mini rally yesterday.? Pat and I enjoyed their stay albeit a very short one.

Bernie, hope you got out of the valley before the winds really got blowing!!

James Godward said:
Marlene and Bernie stopped by for a mini-mini rally yesterday.  Pat and I enjoyed their stay albeit a very short one.

Bernie, hope you got out of the valley before the winds really got blowing!!

When you have hosts like Jim & Pat it makes for an easy decision to stop by. We had some winds but didn't have anything really serious. Jim, thanks again for the hospitality.

You were projecting forward Ron and I was just making sure you knew that mini rallies need photos to be counted in the finally tally  ;D  No photos yet from Marlene and Bernie's visit to the Godwards. Expecting to see photos from Smoky's visit.

James Godward said:
Sorry, no photos!!  I was working on my shed when they drove up and never even thought about it!!  :-((

No photos by us also. The motor drive on Marlene's seat had just come loose and Jim dove right in to fix it and who had time to pull the camera out :D ;D :D ;D

Bernie

Sounds like you missed two photo ops in one.

James Godward said:
who cares about photos.

I'd have thought that was obvious Jim; They would help share the moment with others.

Ned and Lorna showed up today and will be here a few days.  Had a good dinner and lots of talk.  Tomorrow or Sunday will get Pictures!!  VBG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom