Mini Rally in Michigan UP (brokered by Max—MN Blue Skies)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is he/they photophobic?

I must admit to appreciating seeing Tony and his better half in the photos. They were nothing like I imagined.
I was always trying to get a decent photo but Mr Lemon was camera shy!

We had the pleasure of meeting up with Charles and Laura again yesterday, and saw their superb A class home on wheels.
Those who couldn't make a rally on the UP missed some beautiful locations, but as they say, sometimes less is more. Less units meant we had more time to get to know this lovely couple.
View attachment 156162
Sorry about the quality of the picture, we were having such a great time in the restaurant,we forgot to get someone to take one for us.
Must grow longer arms.😁
Was a great pleasure meeting you two and look forward to our next meet up!
(Tony: longer arms wouldn’t hurt, but some depilatory wouldn’t hurt, either. 😜)

like Rainy and it stuck with him.
Mr. Rainy,

It sure was rainy here today. Almost 100F and then pouring rain and thunder and lightning for an hour. At least it cooled things off a little. Worse I have ever been RVing in. I was going ~30 MPH on CA I-5. Road was flooded, and steep downhill. A bit scary.

I assume Mr. Rainy would want to know . . .

-Don- Weed, CA

Last edited:
Mr. Rainy,

It sure was rainy here today. Almost 100F and then pouring rain and thunder and lightning for an hour. At least it cooled things off a little. Worse I have ever been RVing in. I was going ~30 MPH on CA I-5. Road was flooded, and steep downhill. A bit scary.

I assume Mr. Rainy would want to know . . .

-Don- Weed, CA
Gee thanks. You made my day

So, fast forward a few days. Laura and checked into an RV park in the northern lower MI peninsula with another delightful full time RV couple we met a few years ago in AZ whom we’ve rendezvoused with in many places. Turns out Tony and Anne are now nearby in this area and the six of us met up for dinner this evening.

I’m hoping Jennifer and Mike (foreground) heard enough they join our forum. Laura and I are mid-depth, Anne and Tony are background.

Attachments

• 86FC0CBF-1DC5-441E-B7BC-B03B695F7779.jpeg
    86FC0CBF-1DC5-441E-B7BC-B03B695F7779.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom