Mini Rally Lincoln, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Back2PA

After some background coordination I rendezvoused with Jackie (jackiemac) and hubby Steve in Lincoln, CA. Jackie and Steve are 2/3 through this year's 6 month tour of the US, coming down from the PNW. I happened to be out in CA for a quick family visit - the timing worked out perfectly as some of my family is in Lincoln, just 10 minutes from where we all met.

Had a great lunch at Siino's, highly recommended. It was nice putting a face with a name when I met Jackie, as we've previously conversed only by text and email - seemed like we knew each other. Quite enjoyed talking with both Steve and Jackie, I think the conversation would have gone for hours had both of us not had to carry on with our planned day.

A really nice visit. Now, if I can just get them to come to FL or PA for a visit!  ;)

Attachments

• Lincoln CA mini rally.jpg
    Lincoln CA mini rally.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 45
A few days earlier and we drove right by the Lincoln exit. Have acquaintances there, but haven't seen them since they moved to Lincoln.

Tom said:
A few days earlier and we drove right by the Lincoln exit. Have acquaintances there, but haven't seen them since they moved to Lincoln.

Would have been fun if the timing had worked out

We really enjoyed meeting Scott, me in particular as we have conversed frequently through the forum. It's good to know that he is as nice in person as he appears in writing  ;D

It's just a shame we didn't have more time! Still good to meet you though!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom