Mini rally with Bob M in NM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Today we took a short detour off I-40 to visit with Bob Maxwell at the Presbyterian Rust Hospital in Albuquerque. He's in good spirits and looking forward to going home, maybe in a few days. He gave me lots of updates on forum members - he's more current than me  :-[

Attachments

• 20200107_113751_resized_2.jpg
    20200107_113751_resized_2.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 61
I've never met Bob but who knows, maybe someday there will be a mini rally in our future - please pass along my best wishes for a quick recovery

I have tremendous respect for Mr. Maxwell.

You may not know that he has written many pieces on RV subjects.

I tried a couple of times to meet him while passing thru New Mexico but never did connect.

We all  wish you a quick and full recovery and thank you for your contributions to the RV community.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't know Bob was in the Hospital. Nevertheless, I'm happy to hear he'll soon be going home.  Best wishes to Bob, Ardra and Jerry

I posted yesterday Ardra. That was the first I knew about it.

Bob had hoped to make the Quartzsite rally this year, but that's not going to happen.

Interesting dialog when I asked the lobby receptionist for Bob's room number. I asked if she needed ID and she said "no". I explained that you can't get into a hospital in our part of California without showing ID. She said "not here, unless you're brandishing a gun". So, if someone comes in brandishing a gun, he gets asked for ID?

Get better quick, Bob! Well, maybe he'll see this sometime.

Anyway, thanks for letting us know, Tom. Hopefully it won't be too long before he's out.

Fingers crossed he gets home and feels better real soon. Good that you went to visit him Tom.

Hey Bob,

We miss you at the Virtual Campfire on Wednesday nights.  Get better soon so that you can stop by to roast a virtual marshmallow or two.

You're in our thoughts and prayers

Max(ine) and Eric

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom