Miss my grill/Broiler - any suggestions on a propane stove with grill/broiler ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gecoboy

Hello, I am new to this forum.
I have an rks27 Salom used every weekend on the lake in Corpus and I desperately need a better broiler to make life moe tasty !
It is fitted with a suburban 3 burner top and micky mouse broiler that is far too close to the food , burns one end or the other, and wont fit a baked potatoe !

Anyone suggest a good quality stove with proper grill/broiler ?

Many thanks

I'm not even sure if that area beneath the burner in an RV oven is intended for broiling or not. I have the 17 inch tall oven (most common, though they do make a 21 inch high version) and I can barely get in to light the pilot.

Do you cook outside the trailer? Many campers do. I travel with friends about 90% of the time and my buddy has a Camp Chef stove with a griddle. Looking at the Camp Chef website I don't see any broiler, though they have lots of table top oven options, so I started Googling and didn't find a lot. I did find this however and it looked interesting.

BIG HORN OUTDOORS Portable Infrared Broiler Propane Gas Grill, 1500 Degree Stainless Steel Tabletop Quick Cooking Steak Grill for Meat, Seafood, Veggies

71PT6HXOvCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Usually our cooking is done over a fire on a grate or with the flip over "boiler"

81S73YO1SUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

which actually works fairly well. Dozens of them on Amazon and elsewhere, google cooking broiler. I got mine at Walmart.

Outdoor cooking requires some innovation.

Charles

I had to search what a rks27 Salom was and most of the images were of some Salom blonde with a BIG chest. ☺️
I also have ask where is Corpus... Corpus Christi TX?? So are you allowed outside open fires? Do you even want to have an open fire? A fire is the perfect "upside down" broiler as CharlesinGA inferred.
Or is it you want to replace the present 'oven' that you have?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom