Most common or favorite modification to your coach?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look for Rite Flow, Keith, on a Camping World web site--I think Rite flow is the name.  I have it installed and find it helpful in allowing me to easily maintain the fluid levels in y house batteries.  Not terribly expensive as I recall--oh, and I do see them at RV outlets that have a large parts store.

Ciao,

Doug

This is our first coach and I didn't find this site until after we bought it, could have saved some headaches.  After we bought the coach we drove to Camping World and bought the store.

Fantastic Fan
New vent covers
New front roof air
Entire new front end    FIL and I both missed that one.
Back up camera black & white  found on e-bay new under $200
Screen door push bars
CD player    still had cassette
Hot water by pass    motorhome is 15 years old and never had a bypass
Need to mount the solar panel yet

Lots more to add on when time and money allows

Wish I would have stumbled upon this posting a little earlier...I would have and still would like to know what some of these upgrades cost???

Thanks
RVRiggs

rvriggs said:
I would have and still would like to know what some of these upgrades cost???

Which ones specifically?

All of them in general.... I was especially interested in the satellite and the tire pressure systems.

Thanks
RVRiggs

Here are some vendors who will give you quotes for the satellite and TPMS systems. The prices will depend on some options (manual vs automatic for the satellite system and how many wheels/sensors for the TPMS).

On the last MH we had, we had 2 large solar panels, this one has only the 12' sq over the A/C and I really miss them.  However this unit has items that I think should be manditory on Gas units over 34',  the Tag Axle, for stability, and the Banks Power Pak.  Both are a great improvement in handling and performing.  Guess the trade off was worth it.  I just never got around to adding the solars.  But seriously thinking of buying an American Dream or Traditon and would add them immediately if not included.  Just MHO

Back
Top Bottom