Motorhome cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dan Walters

I just purchased a 1998 Allegro 25' motorhome and am in the process of building a canopy to park it under.  In the meantime, the coach is parked outside, in the open, at a self-storage lot for motorhomes.  Should I cover the coach with a tarp while it is outside or just leave it open.  It may be a month or two before I get the carport ready.  I've never participated in forums like this before, although I did own a motorhome almost 20 years ago.  I am going to need all the help I can get in learning about RV's all over again.  Thanks.

Dan Walters

Dan,

Some folks aready answered this question for you yesterday. Click here to see their responses.

Thanks for the replies.  Sorry about the duplicate question.  I asked it yesterday after I signed up, but this is new to me as well so I couldn't find the responses and wasn't sure if my newcomer posting even worked. I have since found my original posting and the responses.  Thanks for the help.

Dan

No problem Dan and thanks for the clarification. Sometimes we're not sure if folks just can't find their replies or if they think they need to post the same message on multiple message boards.

For future reference, you can click on the link near the top left above labelled Show new replies to your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom