multi-function tables in Winnebagos - a good thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbyrum

Does anyone have one of these "multi-function" tables instead of a regular table?  Do you loose room when it's time to eat?  We have two boys, (13 & 11) that will need to eat too and I am worried that we would be crowded, but I think the "multi-function" option would be more flexible and usable in other ways.  For those of you who have this option, what do you think?

mbyrum said:
Does anyone have one of these "multi-function" tables instead of a regular table?  Do you loose room when it's time to eat?  We have two boys, (13 & 11) that will need to eat too and I am worried that we would be crowded, but I think the "multi-function" option would be more flexible and usable in other ways.  For those of you who have this option, what do you think?

Hmmm. I don't know what a multi-function table is. Is there a web site where I might see that item?
Thanks,
Liz

exactly why I didn't comment Liz  Cuz we have dinette and had table and chairs before so I'm not familar with it.  Also I mot a Winnie lover,  we used to sell them and I now shy away.  they are probably just as good as the others  and maybe even better but its a Ford / Chevy thing with me.  JMHO

Back
Top Bottom