My Mom - from Judy Madnick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JudyBKM

Just a quick note to let you know that my Mom passed away at 6:10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Although, of course, she will be missed terribly, we're thankful that she's finally at peace.

Judy Madnick

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=LS16134104X

Hi  Judy,
From another who has lost their mom, my sincerest sympathies to you on our sadness.  May your hurts be comforted by the good memories  of your mom which death can never erase !

Betty Brewer

Judy,

Our sincere condolences on your loss.

Tom & Chris

JudyBKM said:
Just a quick note to let you know that my Mom passed away at 6:10 a.m. Tuesday morning. Although, of course, she will be missed terribly, we're thankful that she's finally at peace.

Judy Madnick

http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?Id=LS16134104X

Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,

Liz

Though it's been a few years since my mother died, and some months since my mother in law went, I know how you are feeling.

You will be in our thoughts in this time of stress. 

From yet another who lost a mom this past summer,my sincerest sympathies to you on our sadness.

Judy

Tho it's been a couple of years now since my mother passed, there are still the remembrances. Marlene and I wish you our sincerest condolences.

Thanks, Betty. We do have wonderful memories, and although we will miss her, we know she's finally at peace.

Yes, Bob, she's finally at peace. She had a few rough years, and the last couple of months weren't happy ones. This is what she wanted. Thanks for your reply.

Jackliz said:
Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs,

Liz
Ooooh, those hugs feel good. Thanks for everything!

John, I guess it's never easy. After all, we've known our parents for our entire lives. We're sad because we miss them . . . but in Mom's case, relieved that she's no longer suffering.

Thanks, Sam and Ron. You know, we miss all you "guys" now that our lives have gone in a different direction. I sure hope that one of these days our paths will cross.

rhmahoney said:
From yet another who lost a mom this past summer,my sincerest sympathies to you on our sadness.
So worry to hear of your loss. Thanks for your kind words.

Back
Top Bottom