My official "hello!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IslandHopper

So we bought our first RV (29' Class C) back in November.  The purchase was made 1400 miles from home, so the shakedown cruise was a doosey :)  It began with a tread-separation 30 miles into the trip... a tow back to town and replaced all 4 rear tires... headed out again the next morning for a trouble free trip home.  Nothing like a trial by fire to get things started!
It's been parked since then... as we're not into cold-weather camping.  But I used it last weekend, hauling a 4000# trailer with no problems!  And as the weather warms up, it should be way too much fun! (4 kids are looking forward to a lot of traveling.)

Anyway, I just spent a couple hours reading the forum, and thought I'd say "hi" and then read a little more....

Welcome to the RV Forum. Please look around the forum,  join in on any of the on going discussions, start new discussions, or ask questions. Thanks for joining us.

I would suggest you check the tire date codes on the front tires.  If the tires are 7 years old since manufacture they should be replaced so you don't have similar experience with a fron tire.

Back
Top Bottom