My on-the-road hobbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our on the road hobby is poker.  We try and play poker everywhere we go.  We found that it is hard finding the nearest card room as we move around the country - so we made our own poker directory with fancy mapping.

(we also enjoyed geocaching - but it got ran into a bunch of disappointing caches in Texas)

63flyingcloud said:
Our on the road hobby is poker.? We try and play poker everywhere we go.? We found that it is hard finding the nearest card room as we move around the country - so we made our own poker directory with fancy mapping.

Better hide that website from Mike....although he's already discovered a few of the locations on his own (including Sandia where he spent his time while I was at meetings in Nashville!!).

Well, you know you are always welcome to play blackjack, only you have to go to Las Vegas and play at the Saraha, don';t bother going Tue, Wed or Thu (go Fri through Mon) look for a dealer who's oh, a young 26 (looks closer to 20) female, Shoulder length straight hair kind of a light auburn or a dark blond answers to the name of AMY. 

She needs the tips, She's got a wedding to pay for come June :)
h

John In Detroit said:
Well, you know you are always welcome to play blackjack, only you have to go to Las Vegas and play at the Saraha, don';t bother going Tue, Wed or Thu (go Fri through Mon) look for a dealer who's oh, a young 26 (looks closer to 20) female, Shoulder length straight hair kind of a light auburn or a dark blond answers to the name of AMY.? ?

She needs the tips, She's got a wedding to pay for come June :)
h

Hmmm, is this a relative? Mike used to deal blackjack and so always gives very nice tips but I prefer he play at tables with fat old men dealing.....

Back
Top Bottom